IGBINEDION UNIVERSITY OLD BOYS HOSTEL BURNT DOWN

The Old Boys hostel, room 183-186 M Block, at Igbinedion University was yesterday burnt down. The inferno which occured in the late hours of the night  is said to have been caused by bad electrical wiring of the hostel. Apart from students’ personal effects that was caught up in the fire, no life was lost.

 

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s